-
January 11th, 2006, 08:18 PM
#1
Inactive Member
know anything aboot these radios?
made by Calfax in '77.
"Star Command I-M-1 Starroid"
I'd had it since it was released...
Microman just for scale.

I KNOW there were others in the line, but I'll be damned if I can find any info.
-
January 11th, 2006, 09:14 PM
#2
Inactive Member
You showed me that one before when it was high on top of the cupboards. I don't know much about it except from what I see on ebay.
Cool bot though! How's the reception?
-
January 11th, 2006, 09:35 PM
#3
Inactive Member
used to be decent for what it is.
I have no idea if it works anymore, and we don't have any 9V batteries in the house. [img]redface.gif[/img]
I remember I used to turn it on, but leave the volume all the way down, just so his eyes'd light up. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
January 11th, 2006, 10:28 PM
#4
Inactive Member
looks like he'd suck a mean one...
-
January 11th, 2006, 10:33 PM
#5
Inactive Member
-
January 12th, 2006, 12:03 AM
#6
Inactive Member
-
January 12th, 2006, 12:06 AM
#7
Inactive Member
Leave it to SW to bird dog stuff on the internet!
I think I still like Peeks style of robot best.
-
January 12th, 2006, 10:21 AM
#8
Inactive Member
These are kinda cool-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks